Frank is a member of the EPAG Impactor sub-team, and I have published a number of posters and scientific abstracts at RDD and DDL. I have also co-authoured a number of peer reviewed papers in scientific journals
- Inhaled Pharmaceutical Testing
- Analyst Training
- Spacer Performance Evaluation
- Impactor testing (including Abbreviated Impactor Measurement "AIM")
- pMDI Platform Development Analysis - Data Interpretation
- Analytical Troubleshooting
- In Vivo In Vitro testing (IVIVC)
– Oropharyngeal cast testing
– Breathing simulation studies
- Equipment Procurement & Method Development
– Plume Geometry
– Spacer testing methods
– Shake and fire Characterisation for pMDI
- Automation - CRO/CMO Selection & Over
Inhalytic has formed a strategic link with the Medway Centre for Pharmaceutical Sciences, which is affiliated to the Faculty of Science and Engineering at The University of Greenwich at Medway. This allows Inhalytic to provide laboratory support and consultancy services to the pharmaceutical industry over a wide range of analytical techniques used to characterise, develop and performance test OINDP’s.
This Page contains links to posters presented at external Conferences and Symposia
Details of these presentations are available on request
These poster presentations were given whilst I was still an employee of AstraZeneca who have kindly given permission for me to publish these on my website. All information contained within them is in the public domain.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Inhalytic Ltd, Laboratory E5, Ground Floor Building 500, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ United Kingdom
09:00 – 17:00